https://www.lcgeducation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/CL-feature-image-2-11.png 611 1651 Rebekah Ross https://www.lcgeducation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo_basic-website-300x94.png Rebekah Ross2021-04-07 17:32:132021-04-07 17:32:15Children’s Bible Program – Level 2: NT Lesson 19 “Paul and Silas”
Children’s Bible Program – Level 2: NT Lesson 19 “Paul and Silas”
Featured Passage: Acts 16-20
After visiting many congregations, Paul and Barnabas returned to Jerusalem for a special conference. When the conference was over Paul wanted to return to the congregations and see how the brethren were doing. Barnabas decided he wanted to bring a young man named John Mark along with them on this trip, but Paul didn’t like the idea. He was opposed to him coming because he had left the previous tour before the mission was completed (Acts 13:13). Since Paul and Barnabas could not agree, Barnabas took John Mark and left for Cyprus, while Paul chose another man, Silas, to go with him.
- Why were Paul and Silas put in jail at Philippi? What were they doing in the jail?
- What miracle did God perform so that Paul and Silas could be released from prison?
- What did the mob accuse Paul of in Thessalonica?
- What thing stood out in Paul’s mind about the city of Athens? Were there a lot of converts in Athens?
- What happened when Paul was in Ephesus?
- What happened to Eutychus while Paul was speaking?
- What did Paul tell the elders of the church from Ephesus? Why do you think the people were so sad when Paul left?
“They replied, ‘Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.’”