Featured Passage: Revelation 20-22
Jesus Christ revealed to John things that would happen in the end times. He showed him that there would be a terrible time of tribulation coming on the whole earth. Thankfully, God promised that He will not allow the earth and all human life to be completely destroyed. Christ will intervene and return to the earth as King of kings to establish His kingdom and to teach mankind the way to peace and happiness. God promises that those who are called to follow Him now and who are obedient will get to be there to help Jesus Christ establish the kingdom. God has the best ending to His story!
- What will happen to Satan at the beginning of Christ’s reign on earth?
- Who will reign with Christ for one thousand years? The thousand year reign of Christ on earth is called the Millennium. What Holy Days do we keep that represent the Millenium? What are you most looking forward to in the Millenium?
- When Satan is released at the end of the thousand years, what will he do?
- Who will be a part of the second resurrection? Why is this such an exciting time to look forward to? Can you think of anyone who might be in the second resurrection?
- What will happen to everyone not found written in the book of life?
- Where will God’s headquarters be when all humans have become spirit beings?
- How did John describe the New Jerusalem?
- What blessing did Christ pronounce for those who do His commandments? What curse will fall on any who changes the revelation Christ gave to John?
He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.