Now is the time to visit our course on the Biblical Passover!
This Bible study course is a befitting resource to help you prepare for Passover. This course offers a wealth of information as well as perspectives from six different ministers—including both Presiding Evangelists of the Living Church of God, Dr. Meredith and Mr. Weston. It will help you prepare for the Passover and find subjects for you to dig into in your personal Bible study as well. If you have not already, we hope you will take the time to enroll! If you have already, we hope you will review it anyway.
Here’s what is in the course:
- Introduction by Mr. Weston. This introduction also features a video on Passover in prophecy and a related sermon by Mr. Weston.
- The Old Testament Passover module. This sections features a lecture by Mr. Jonathan McNair along with resources covering the use of hyssop, when twilight is, the Night to be Much Observed, and more.
- The New Testament Passover module. This includes a lecture by Dr. Meredith on the Passover and Crucifixion of Christ. Additional material covers foot washing, Christ’s scouring, the “three days and three nights” controversy, and more.
- The Rise of the Counterfeits module. This has a short lecture on Passover terminology and also covers how Passover was morphed into Easter and other topics as well.
- The Passover Today module. This four interviews—with Mr. Ames, Mr. Rod McNair, Mr. Wakefield, and Dr. Scott Winnail—that dive deeply into the importance of Passover to Christians today, each with their unique emphasis.
Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.1 Corinthians 5:7-8 NKJV