We’re beginning our Children’s Bible Lesson series today! This should be a helpful tool for families in training children in the knowledge of God and the Bible.
Here is an important overview…
Children’s Bible Lessons
Parents of children ages 6 through 11! Welcome to a brand-new initiative for the Living Church of God, online Children’s Bible Lessons. This course has been developed with the writing and editorial help of dedicated LCG members and volunteers.
What’s the purpose? To provide a teaching tool for you to teach your own children fundamental truths of the Bible, in an organized and structured way, at the your child’s e
ducational level, with guidance from the Church.
What are the goals of this course?
- To strengthen your child’s knowledge of the Bible at his or her appropriate level
- To enhance your role as a parent by helping you develop skill and understanding in teaching spiritual truths to your child
- To build bonds of family togetherness as you and your children take part in this activity together.
What’s the structure?
- 3 Levels (Ages 6-7, 8-9, 10-11)
- Format: Online
- PDF summary of each lesson for download and printing
- Also delivered through email weekly, for those who subscribe to weekly notifications
- Weekly lessons, consisting of:
- a short summary of that week’s lesson
- related Scriptures to read together
- thought-provoking questions to ask your child
- suggested memorization
What this course is not:
- A replacement of parents.
You are the best one to teach your own children. God designed it that way! We are here to help you teach your own children, not replace you!
- A course for teens.
By age 12, we would recommend having your child begin taking the LCG Bible Study Course.
- An exhaustive course covering every topic of the Bible.
The course is designed to cover the major personalities and stories that children are attracted to, and the important spiritual lessons derived from their stories.
We hope you and your children find this new course educational, stimulating and enriching as a family! Feel free to send us any comments or questions you may have.