https://www.lcgeducation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/CL-feature-image-2-11.png 611 1651 Rebekah Ross https://www.lcgeducation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo_basic-website-300x94.png Rebekah Ross2020-12-10 15:45:162020-12-11 15:47:23Children’s Bible Program – Level 2: NT Lesson 5 “The Pool of Bethsaida”
Children’s Bible Program – Level 2: NT Lesson 5 “The Pool of Bethsaida”
Featured Passage: John 5
It was the Feast of Tabernacles, and the city of Jerusalem swarmed with people from all around. In Jerusalem there was a pool where at certain times an angel would come and stir the waters in the pool, and the first person to get in the waters would be healed. Many sick people were at the pool for this reason, but only one could be made well. Out of compassion, Jesus healed a man who lay there, but not everyone was happy that the lame man could walk again.
- Why was Jesus in Jerusalem at this time?
- How long had the man that Jesus healed been sick?
- What law did the Jews think the man was breaking by carrying his bed? Why were they upset that the man had been healed?
- Why did the Jews want to kill Jesus?
- What did Jesus say about His relationship with the Father?
- What authority did God give to Jesus Christ?
Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.”