Featured Passage: John 2
Mary, Jesus’ mother, was going to a wedding! Jesus and some of His disciples were also invited. The wedding was being held in a little village called Cana. There were lots of people there having a good time when Mary noticed a problem. They had run out of wine. She came to tell Jesus right away. But what could He do about it?
- Name a few famous Bible characters. Can you think of some ways God interacted with the people you named?
- Can you name some important miracles the God performed for His people in the Old Testament? What miracle for the Israelites relates to the memory verse below?
- Who gave Moses the Ten Commandments?
- What did God give the Israelites to eat in the wilderness?
- Why did God give Israel judges and prophets?
- Who was the Being who became Jesus Christ?
“This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory; and His disciples believed in Him.”